You are a stakeholder in you Quality Management System. This course is for:
- Companies that have a current ISO 9001 QMS (2008 compliant)
- Companies looking into a first time certification for ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Executive Staff involved in your QMS
- Quality Managers
- Internal Auditors
- QMS Project Manager
This course covers all clauses of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard. The instructor covers the old 2008 standard and compares it to the new 2015 standard.
- Overview of the New Standard
- PDCA Cycle
- The Context of the Organization
- Organization Knowledge
- Leadership & Commitment
- Risk & Opportunities (Risk Based Thinking)
- Quality Objectives & Planning
- Monitoring & Measurement
- Operational Planning & Control
- Design & Development
- Internal Audit
- Management Review
- Continual Improvement
- Documented Information
Click here to see all the lessons available.
A short quiz is given at the conclusion of the review of the standard and the auditing portion of the course. Upon completing the course and taking the quiz, you will receive a certificate of completion.